Disabling the skull target marker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disabling the skull target marker?

I know it is helpful to have the ability to target and mark npc's that you need to kill, but right now the ability is covering half of my actionbar, so if I don't click in the exact spot I need to, Zygor acquires and marks a different target for me mid-fight. Is there a way to move the ability or disable it? It is currently making play difficult. To explain further if that didn't make sense. I use the default Blizzard actionbars, while doing a quest to kill say 15 bears, the bottom half of my primary actionbar becomes a deadzone, meaning i cant click any of the abilities. If i click in that deadzone, then Zygor changes my target and marks it with a skull.

The guide viewer should not be doing that. When you are in game and open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it show in the lower left corner for your guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Please submit a bug report and a screenshot if you are on the latest version. I don't know what would cause this issue, but from what you explain I have an idea what is happening. Maybe a specific set of options or position of the window is causing something very weird to happen.

Comment

Working...
      X