Extra feature auto accept quest reward error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra feature auto accept quest reward error

I usually like to pick my own rewards, so I turned this feature off. However its still picking rewards for me even with that off. This is a fresh install of wow, and zygor guide (less than 2 days), and I have tried this on multiple characters. Is there another thing I need to turn off too, or is this a bug?

There's an option near the top of the Extra Features section of the guide viewer options for the quest rewards, is that one checked or un-checked?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I only see two things for quest rewards (use quest reward advisor, and auto select quest reward), and both of those are unchecked.

Comment

Try checking the 'use quest reward advisor' and then toggle the 'auto-select quest reward' option a couple of times, then disable the 'use quest reward advisor' again. The other thing to try would be to check the 'use quest reward advisor' option but leave the 'auto-select quest reward' option off, this should just hight-light the item on the quest window but should not auto-complete the quest until you pick which item you want.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X