Zygor not showing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor not showing?

Well, I updated recently and now every time I try and use zygor it comes up with a message saying the action is blocked ignore or disable. I clicked disable on my main account(My warlock) and now I can't get it back up. It also keeps giving me this error. I removed everything to zygor and downloaded a fresh installer from the website and I still get the update with a fresh version(Upto date). Any suggestions?

To get it back go to the character selection screen, click the Addons button, click the check box beside the Zygor entry a few times, and stop when the check mark is yellow (not silver). If you get that pop up again make sure to click Ignore and if you're able to get it to pop up reliably make sure to disable all other addons and see if you can get it to pop up. If it doesn't pop up then one of the other addons is causing it and needs to be updated.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      To get it back go to the character selection screen, click the Addons button, click the check box beside the Zygor entry a few times, and stop when the check mark is yellow (not silver). If you get that pop up again make sure to click Ignore and if you're able to get it to pop up reliably make sure to disable all other addons and see if you can get it to pop up. If it doesn't pop up then one of the other addons is causing it and needs to be updated.
      No other addons on and the message is still showing... Its everytime I do anything with Zygor.

Comment

That would indicate that your in game version of Zygor is old. Double check the Updater settings and make sure they're pointing to the correct WoW installation and that when in game you have the 4.0.7432 version number showing on the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer).

Comment

That would indicate that your in game version of Zygor is old. Double check the Updater settings and make sure they're pointing to the correct WoW installation and that when in game you have the 4.0.7432 version number showing on the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer).
          beae3618b69db2e53292f0854ba70275.jpg

But its still happening... No addons but Zygor, WoW is fully updated, Zygor is fully updated...

Comment

You have to look in game as well. When you open the guide selection window in game do you see that same version number?

Comment

You have to look in game as well. When you open the guide selection window in game do you see that same version number?
              Yeah, it seems to be things that only do things automatically.

Comment

Right now you're the only one complaining about this problem (even via email) so I have to believe that it's something specific to your computer. Try resetting your guides by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.

Comment

Working...
                X