X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macro can no longer hide the guide viewer

I have a macro that simply contains the following:

/zygor show

Up until recently, using this macro would toggle the viewer on and off, but that's no longer happening. It will show the viewer, but won't hide it. Was something changed?

No problem here.
    You can try this instead as macro (works better as you can close the guide with the same button then):
    /script ZygorGuidesViewer:ToggleFrame()

Comment

Yeah, the "/zygor show" command seems to have been changed to an implicit show not a toggle. I've always used the way Cartman posted, as that should work for the foreseeable future (unless some major code rewrite happens).

Comment

Ah, didn't see you used to close the guide with the same macro, was a bit early in the morning

Daeymien, you are right, the ToggleFrame should not change because that's the command the minimap button and the keybinding use.

Comment

Originally posted by kaalil View Post
          I have a macro that simply contains the following:

/zygor show

Up until recently, using this macro would toggle the viewer on and off, but that's no longer happening. It will show the viewer, but won't hide it. Was something changed?
          We can actually make an alias like /zygor toggle, but it would be very counterintuitive for /zygor show to hide the window.

Comment

Hey, we shut down Windows 95-XP with a start button

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
              I always used "RUNDLL32.EXE user,exitwindows" for 95-ME and "shutdown" for XP, but I live in a command console most of the time. :P

Comment

No problem here.
                You can try this instead as macro (works better as you can close the guide with the same button then):
                /script ZygorGuidesViewer:ToggleFrame()
                Thanks, I'll give this a try (I'm sure it will work, just haven't gotten around to it yet )

Originally posted by zgdev2 View Post
                We can actually make an alias like /zygor toggle, but it would be very counterintuitive for /zygor show to hide the window.
                Makes sense - but I'm not crazy, right? /zygor show did behave like a toggle until a recent update, right? I could be losing my mind...

Anyway, I agree that a command 'show' acting like a toggle is weird, so the change makes sense, and Cartman's alternative should do nicely for me.

Comment

What's a Windows? What's a start button? *innocent poker face*

Makes sense - but I'm not crazy, right? /zygor show did behave like a toggle until a recent update, right? I could be losing my mind...
                  Well if you can tell approximately the time or the revision you've noticed this behaviour I can roll back a development repository copy and confirm whether this was true or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X