Fly step issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly step issues

I seem to be getting errors on Fly Step issues.

Step 28 in the Hallow's End Quests and steps 18 and 22 in Hallow's End Dailies (both Alliance) refused to display. They stuck on the previous step and gave the error below until I manually skipped past the step. I also received the same error a few weeks ago while levelling in Uldum.

Code:
    227x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Goal.lua:57: attempt to index field "WorldMapSize" (a nil value)
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Goal.lua:57: in function "GetStatus"
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Goal.lua:100: in function "UpdateStatus"
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Step.lua:40: in function "IsComplete"
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:543: in function "FocusStep"
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:723: in function "SkipStep"
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:898: in function "TryToCompleteStep"
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\QuestTracking.lua:362: in function "func"
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:327: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    ...\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <...\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
    nil
    Checking in the code it seems to only happen on
    Code:
    |fly <place>
    steps as the previous fly step in the Quests guide (below) didn't stall the guide or produce any errors.
    Code:
        step
            goto Stormwind City,71.0,72.5
            .talk 352
            .' Fly to Ironforge, Dun Morogh |goto Ironforge,55.9,47.9,0.5 |noway |c

Also happening on the |fly <zone> steps in the Achievements guide but not getting any lua errors, they are just seeming to stay stuck on previous step until I manually skip it.

Edit: For now I have just checked the "Hide flight path travel steps" option under Step Completion.
    Edit2: Which appears to do absolutely nothing apart from mark the fly steps as completed as they still don't progress.

I disabled Datastore (as it was mentioned in the last error) and now the |fly steps (in the Hallow's End Achievements - Alliance) are giving me the following werror

Code:
    66x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Goal.lua:57: attempt to index field "WorldMapSize" (a nil value)
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Goal.lua:57: in function "GetStatus"
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Goal.lua:100: in function "UpdateStatus"
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Step.lua:40: in function "IsComplete"
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:543: in function "FocusStep"
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:723: in function "SkipStep"
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\Skins\midnight\ViewerFrame.lua:958: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFrame.lua:955>

Locals:
    self = <table> {
     action = "fly"
     dist = 50
     status = "incomplete"
     L = true
     map = 34
     num = 3
     sub_goto = <table> {}
     prepared = true
     parentStep = <table> {}
     indent = 0
     x = 77.5
     title = "Darkshire"
     sub_talk = <table> {}
     landing = "Darkshire"
     floor = 0
     y = 44.3
     dirtytext = true
    }

First I would try to disable all addons except Zygors and see if the error goes away.

As Ace3 is mentioned in the first error I would try to install Ace3 as a separate addon. You can get it here:
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/ace3/
    Just extract it to your WoW\Interface\Addons folder.

Datastore shouldn't be the problem, I have Altoholic and several other addons running but I have Ace3 and LibBabbleZone as separate addons installed.

You could also have a messed up guide or settings file. For the guide the repair function should help, don't know if it also deletes the settings. You can find them by searching for Zygor files in the WoW\WTF folder. Just rename, move or delete them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      First I would try to disable all addons except Zygors and see if the error goes away.
      Yes, guess it is time to go through my huge list of other addons.
      Seems fixed disabling A's and B's, stays fixed after re-enabling A's, comes back after enabling all the B's so possible list of conflicts are

BadBoy
      BankStack
      Blitz
      BreadCrumbs
      Broken Queue

Broker DualSpec
      Broker Portals
      Broker uClock
      Buffet
      BuyEmAll

And out of that list it appears to be BreadCrumbs that is causing the issues.

Edit: Although I'd assume that that would have affected all waypoints but it works fine on all steps apart from smart fly steps (which appear to route you to the closest Flight Master and I'm assuming something in the coding for them is the conflict).

Unrelated note the size tag doesn't appear to be functioning.

Comment

Working...
      X