"Hearth to the location you're in"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hearth to the location you're in"

Since the latest update, I've had trouble with the travel system. It's telling me to "Go to Jade Forest x,y" but not pointing at the correct coordinates, and right now it's telling me to Hearth to Paw'don Village... I'm standing right next to the Paw'don Innkeeper.

Which guide and step do you have the trouble with?
    I remember there were some issues with the routes in the village right at the beginning when you reach the village (because the guide wanted to route you across all the bridges there).

Comment

It's doing this a lot -I've noticed it for lots of hearth points in Outland and Northrend. You hearth, but the travel system doesn't recognise that you're at the destination so it's still asking you to hearth. I've had to click on the coordinates for the next step to wake it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        Which guide and step do you have the trouble with?
        I remember there were some issues with the routes in the village right at the beginning when you reach the village (because the guide wanted to route you across all the bridges there).
        Jade Forrest. I'm at the beginning. I had the hearth problem just after killing that bull or whatever it was near the village I mentioned. It told me to hearth back. I did. It pointed to the next step. I walked out of the inn. 2 or 3 meters from the inn keeper, and it told me to hearth back to paw'don village.

I don't currently have access to the guide to check which step it was.

Comment

Almost sounds like the guides didn't know where you were. Did you try to click on the goto line to force a recalculation of the travel system?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I don't know if the paths in Paw'don have been fixed, it seems I'm not able to reproduce this with a character that has flying skill.
            But there were some problems with the routes in the village, right when entering the guide showed a route across the bridges to the next NPC but if you came nearer it told you to go back across the bridge you came from. Again, I don't know if this has been fixed, Maybe the zygor team can check this if they have some fresh level 85 character they can start questing there.

Comment

I started a "fresh" lvl 85 a few days ago, and I am having the same exact same issues as above, both that the guide shows a route across the bridges to the NPC that I am standing next too (was like that for another lvl 85 I started too) and asking me to use the HS to the location that I am standing at (Halfhill, but happens other places too).

Comment

It's happening with Astral Recall as well - after you've used Astral Recall it continues to tell you to use it again to get to where you already are.

Comment

Working...
                X