OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grinding guides. when you want to relax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grinding guides. when you want to relax.

This was very popular in vanilla, tbc, liche..... somewhere it died off.... no it is not the most efficient way of leveling some will argue it is but i am not here for that. I am looking for a 1-60 grinding mobs horde. I google search all the guides i use to know are gone sometimes u wish you saved things in the past but didnt and they disappear. but these guild wuld just say what level you go to them and farm the crap out of it. usually beasts is a great mob to set a guide for. like troll hunter with beast slayer. or humanoids that are are mob type paladin. if you dont know what that means. wow mob npcs have 3 classes warrior paladin and mage. paladin ha less hp and armor than warrior does less dmg than warrior or mage is the idea l mob class to grind. to find these ancient old guides of knowledge anyone have any saved? if not im gonna have to go to wowhead and look at zones mobs levels. and see if they are viable. as of right now the quests in barrens i cannot doe the respawn rate it so bad i will die. its not worth it *hardcore is enabled*
Working...
X