Korthia daily: Gold's No Object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korthia daily: Gold's No Object

Can these be added to the Action Buttons please.

I thought I'd already suggested this.
    Maybe I used the in-game system. Is there any way I can check to see if this has been requested by me or others and to track the progress on in-game system reports ?

--- Player information ---
    Race: BloodElf Class: HUNTER Spec: Beast Mastery Level: 60.00 Faction: Horde
    Position: Korthia ##1961 54.87,42.29 (zone:'Korthia', realzone:'Korthia', subzone:'', minimapzone:'Korthia')

--- GUIDE ---
    Guide: Korthia Daily Quests

--- STEP ---
    beta: false
    sticky_labels: Care_For_Critters_64104,Collect_Korthian_Herbs_640 89,Clear_Mauler's_Outlook_63787,Grow_Ooz,Infect_Sh ardhide,Collect_Sealed_Containers_63961,Collect_Ob servation_Devices_63962,Collect_Hopper_Teeth_63937
    isFocused: true
    level: 0
    condition_visible_raw: haveq(63784)
    map: Korthia#1961 /0
    num: 51
    floor: 0
    current_waypoint_goal_num: 3
    stickies: table: 0000021665A42530,table: 0000021665A43070,table: 0000021665A43890,table: 0000021665A44330,table: 0000021665A45730,table: 0000021665A46E00,table: 0000021665A47620,table: 0000021665A482F0
    zombiewalk: false
    needsreload: false
    (incomplete, POSSIBLE, not aux)
    Goals:
    1. <Click Drab Gromits>
    action: clicknpc
    was_visited: false
    prepared: true
    npc: Drab Hoppers
    was_clicked: false
    plural: true
    npcid: 179344
    2. <?>
    tooltip: They look like gold and white Hopper creatures on the ground around this area.
    3. "Capture #7# Drab Hoppers"
    action: q
    waypoint_moved_to_waypath: true
    waypoint_iconoverride: true
    waypoint_marker_override: greendot
    waypoint:
    count: 7
    map: Korthia #1961 /0 0.5331,0.3978 (no dist)
    quest: "Gold's No Object" ##63784 goal 1: "Drab Gromit captured" - quest in log (id: not completed)
    Status: incomplete (incomplete, POSSIBLE, 0 progress, not aux, '7' WARNING)

Because clicking an object via a macro (our action buttons just do macros) would break the ToS all of the lines that are to click something are ignored by the action buttons. Not really any way we could add this to the action buttons.

As for tracking stuff that is submitted via the in game bug report system, there is currently no way for you to be able to track that.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Slight misunderstanding. I meant the "Kill enemy" action button. I know, or at least suspect it's just a simple /tar xxx macro that you use.

Shame about being unable to track the in game bug reports as I can never remember if I've reported something ;-)
      I would keep reporting it and one of us would get quite frustrated I'm sure :-D

Comment

That's what I meant about the clicking and not being able to do it. The guide viewer code looks for key words like "kill", "talk", etc. and when it finds an appropriate key word starting a step line then it will create the needed macro and display the action button to run that macro. Since this step only has a "click" line and no "kill" line the code will not create any macros for action buttons. We do not create any macros for clicking because that would break the ToS so a "click" line will never get a macro or action button.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ah, I see now. Fair enough :-)

Comment

Working...
          X