Golden Lotus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Lotus

Starting the guide you pick up the bread crum quest then the guide takes you too the horde city to talk to a bunch of folk in the horde city where as I'm alliance. After I hand this first quest in step 7 "the shrine of seven stars" there aren't other quest to even accept am I missing some other pre req. the guide isn't mentioning. Sorry if this post is bad ive been up for far to long

Confirm this. Alliance dailies all screwed up. Not giving correct info for quests and then not following up with the full set you actually get.

Comment

Added to the bug list to get fixed.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The main issue is that it wants to send you flying off instead of to the correct NPCs, etc. Also it says that you will get a quest complete dialog box for finishing the Gui lo halls (sp?) but in fact you turn it in to the same NPC as the other two quests you have (killing scouts and blowing up the tunnel).

Hope this helps.

Comment

Cda my prob was a lil different but ya i looked up where npcs were on wowhead ect. My real problem is I cannot even pick up The Ruins of Guo-Lai. So I am not sure if there are pre req. quests I need to do I already handed in the Seven stars step earlier in the guide

Leven is going on about something more serious in dread wastes and they can hold it off here ect. I didn't finish the Dread wastes guide too 100% yet, Just wanted to get started on these dailies to gain as much rep as possible before I finish off all the zones quests. Also wanted to gear up before finishing quest to make solo questing easier/faster

Comment

Yes please fix the routes and the npc's positions.

Comment

The NPC's that give out the quests are all in the Golden Pagoda near the centre of the map. Not sure whether they were moved from seven stars near end of beta, it was a bit crowded up there

Comment

I can confirm this. Just tried the dailies and basically had to find everything without Zygor Guides.

Please fix this ASAP - just paid for this guide. It's daily time!!

Comment

Are the guides trying to send you to Horde stuff or are they trying to send you to the right NPC names but the coordinates are wrong?

And is this with the latest guide update?

Comment

I notice that the locations Zygor is saying to go (as shown on the map) are actually in a different subzone to where the real quest waypoints are. The correct quest locations are in ""Vale of Eternal Blossoms" while the Zygor waypoints (in the Shrine of the Seven Stars) are within The Veiled Stair zone. Is it possible it has the correct coordinates but is looking within the wrong subzone? Just a thought... I have no idea how it does it's waypointing.

Comment

That's possible, just what I need to know first is if the step is listing the correct NPC name.

Comment

Confirmed. NPCs and quest locations are completely wrong. Very annoying!

Comment

Just working on these now. For some reason it thinks everything is in the Shrine of the Seven Stars (mobs, questgivers, the works). Once you have done the quests for the guys at the Pagoda all goes back to normal and things progress smoothly. Hope this helps

Brumfondl

Comment

Originally posted by cda3fded View Post
                            Just working on these now. For some reason it thinks everything is in the Shrine of the Seven Stars (mobs, questgivers, the works). Once you have done the quests for the guys at the Pagoda all goes back to normal and things progress smoothly. Hope this helps

Brumfondl
                            I will give a try today and report

Comment

Yeah confirmed, the problem it's just with Golden Pagonda Npcs and the quest spot they give.

Comment

Working...
                              X