Which guide to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which guide to do.

Hey Zygor I have boughten your daily and event guide but when i went to open it in game I was overwhelmed with the amount of guides you have included. Most of the names of the guides are to long and i see a partial name and a ... afterwards. Therefore i do not know which guide to use. Could you perhaps post a list of the guides with the full names or point me in the right direction to do so.

Thanks

Refer to posts #2 and #5 in this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4940
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

To make sure you get the most from the guides I am going to suggest you do the pre-quest section for each area / zone. From there start with a smaller zone so you feel like you are making progress. Area like tundra only has 12 steps so you will finish that in one sitting easy. Icecrown with 355 steps will take a bit longer

this is all personal preference of course. You may want to work on rep before gold ... Totally viable option.
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Thanks!!

THank you guys for the tips and the guide selection. This is why zygor is the best...a dedicated fan base and excellent support network.

Comment

Working...
        X