Assault by air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assault by air

ok you got to tell me how to do this quest I've been doing dailies now for the longest time this quest I normally skipped cause it just wasn't worth the time. I'm htting the guys on the ground and the spear guns and I get to the freakin end without dying and it still doesn't give me credit so is this quest really worth doin.

it seems like its bugged because I know I'm hitting what I'm suppose to. There have only been once or twice where I have been able to get all four in one run and the plane is painfully slow at the start of the flight.

I'm doing the Gold speed run without the ATG quests

now just a question if I did it with the ATG is this one of the quests that I don't have to do?
    All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
    LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
    LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
    LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
    LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
    LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
    LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
    LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

If you were hitting what you were supposed to then certainly it would finish? what does the questlog say?

Comment

The first time I ran through that quest I had to run it a couple times. On my second run it was quite easy to do. I knew what to do, and what to look for. Give it a couple more runs before you give up.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

My first run through that quest was not pretty. Second run was better but I agree ... it is not easy. If you hit the base of the gun you sometimes get credit but not always. I have not started to run the dailies to experiment but there has to be a magic spot on the ground guns to hit to get credit ... need to find it is all.
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I just did Assault by Air. The only reason why you need to hit the guns is to "stun" them to not to shoot the crap out of you while you drop 4 of your ninja buddies for some recon... they jump down automatically and I can't see how it's associated with actually hitting the turrets or not.

I got blasted out the sky right near the end with 3/4 and I just went back and got another plane and dropped the guy off at the first 1 (didn't even shoot), I then parachuted/went back to the quest giver and gave the quest in.

Comment

Working...
          X