Missing Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Events

Can you help.......I have the dailies and events guide, but in the events where i was looking for Noblegarden, there is only love is in the air and lunar festival, i updated it last night and it should be totally up to date, any ideas?

If you don't have any dailies guides other than some in Grizzly Hills then you have the Trial version installed. Try deleting all of your Zygor folders from in your Addons directory then downloading and installing again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No i seem to have all the dailies, i had another problems with that that i cured, but in the events is only lunar festival and love is in the air, i try and manually re-instal the guide again

Edit:- Totally screwed up now, it thinks i'm a trial user and have taken away half the guides.....what the hell is going on

Comment

Delete the Zygor folders (or move them), and then re-download and install the guides fresh. If you're on a windows machine, use the Zygor App -- it actually works very nicely.
        Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
        Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Yeah i had to manually re-install the whole thing again including the Zygor Installer, which isn't working too well for i gotta say

Comment

Originally posted by dazza View Post
            No i seem to have all the dailies, i had another problems with that that i cured, but in the events is only lunar festival and love is in the air, i try and manually re-instal the guide again

Edit:- Totally screwed up now, it thinks i'm a trial user and have taken away half the guides.....what the hell is going on
            If you did not delete all files in your wow/interface/addon folder there cannot be an 'update' to that guide.
            Go ahead and delete them all, then download your products from the member screen.
            All should be well after this.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks, all sorted now, didn't log in on the updater hence the trial user thing, still had to delete all and start again mind you.

Still a great guide......when i can get it working lol

Comment

Working...
              X