Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Cities Exalted Reputation Guides

im already into step 400 and im only Revered with all 5 factions

how many steps are left? there were a number of steps which was unable to do because it simply didnt say to pick those specific quests and the guide instructs to turn it in xD

so by the time i complete the whole guide i should be exalted with all 5 Factions right?

The Home Cities guide works with the Argent Tournament Champion guides. You won't be exalted with all of the main factions until you have completed the Home Cities guide and then become a champion for each of them with the Argent Tournament.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i have completed the Home Cities Exalted Reputation Guide and im Revered with all of 5 Alliance factions

for all the Argent Tournament guides do i have to first complete the Icecrown Full Zone Quest Path guide? OR do i need to first complete the Storm Peaks Full Zone Quest Path as well OR is it 2 different things?

Comment

You only need to do the Icecrown and Storm Peaks Full Zone guides for the Speed Gold Run. For the Argent Tournament stuff you can go straight to those guides and start to work them.

What I had done is I went and did what I could every day with ATG (will take almost a month to get champion for each race) and after I was done with the ATG stuff for the day then I'd go and work on either the Storm Peak, Icecrown, or Sons of Hodir guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X