Icecrown Full Zone Quest Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icecrown Full Zone Quest Path

I think this is in the right place, as it's needed for the daily speed run (I'm sorry if it isn't).

Okay, so i'm on step 151 and it is asking me to shoot down 15 Jotunheim Proto-Drakes.
    All of my quests say complete and I'm unable to hop on them--however, I *do* remember doing this on the horde side, but that was before Zygor's had the icecrown quests, so it was when I just loaded up on all quests I could find.

I went back to see if I missed a step, but I couldn't find one.

Thanks!

Brandon

It is the quest of Shoot 'Em Up that you need to be able to do this quest. Is that quest in you quest log? You get it from The Leaper at The Shadow Vault.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey, had the exact same problem.

I think Zygor may need to fix his guide, I did the full zone quests, and it told me to do that quest, however, it never said to pick it up, for some reason it has it in the guide for you to do it, but it doesn't tell you to pick up the quest til the end of all 300 some odd steps.

So go back and accept it.

Comment

Yeah, looking thru the guide LUA it looks like the step to accept it is in the wrong spot and at the end instead of the beginning.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Yeah, looking thru the guide LUA it looks like the step to accept it is in the wrong spot and at the end instead of the beginning.
          That is Wierd I literally just finished this full quest path yesterday and I remember that quest and I didn't have any issue getting or completing it at all.
          Last edited by globerson; November 5, 2010, 03:04 AM. Reason: I cann spell

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks, I'm glad to know I'm not 'officially' tired enough to go to sleep.

I remember in the early days I'd get a bunch of quests, whether Zygor said to get them or not, and ended up QQing because I didn't know which ones to quit (full quest log).

Thanks for pointing it out that The Leaper is the quest giver.

Comment

The issue with the "Shoot 'em Up" Quest was described in THIS thread.
              As I am still playing some characters through the zone I always have to edit the lua file when updating the guide (I'm glad to have UltraCompare...).
              This is what needs to be changed:
              Step 151 has to be removed as the quest was not accepted at that point.
              The turnin at step 154 of the quest has to be removed also.
              Step 245 which tells to accept the quest is in the guide at the correct position but should be swapped with step 246 to avoid running out of the building and back in to turn in the next quest.
              Doing the quest would be between step 262 and 263 before riding the proto drake. Move the previous step 151 here.
              The turnin should be at the very end of the guide after turning in "Vile like fire" at step 331.

Comment

Working...
              X