Getting Heirlooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Heirlooms

Which is the cheapest way to get heirlooms? Champion's Seals, Justice Points, or Honor? Also where do you buy heirlooms with honor?

Thanks
    Character Goals:
    Snowdoug- Goblin Warlock

I'm not too familiar with the heirloom stuff since I never use it for leveling alts. I believe the honor point heirloom items are purchased in Wintergrasp but I'm sure someone with better heirloom knowledge will be by before you know it.

You can get some basic info here, but it's slightly old as it still has emblems listed instead of the justice points. http://www.wowwiki.com/Heirloom
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Go to wowpedia.org and search heirlooms there instead it's more updated. cabby the wowwiki site might not be updated as often because almost all of the wowwiki people moved to wowpedia.org.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The Wintergrasp heirlooms are more PVP orientated.
        I recommend to get the others you can buy in Dalaran and at the Tournament.
        I looked at wowhead and the price for the breast and shoulder armor is 2175 justice points which equals 136 heroic level 80 bosses. This as pretty much work.
        If you already have unlocked all champion quests at the Tournament I think you can get 11 Champion's Seals a day with about 30 minutes of work.
        As you can use justice points to buy Cataclysm stuff it may be a good idea to spare them and do the Tournament quests.

Comment

Yes, definitely use Champion's Seals - the JP cost has been pretty much quadrupled to scale it with Cata dungeon rewards.

Comment

I agree with the Seals but it takes quite a few days to get the Crusader title. If you aren't a Crusader already, don't plan on picking up the seal items yet.

Comment

Working...
            X