Firelands Quests Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firelands Quests Guides

I have been doing the firelands quests and everything was ok until the last update I believe, ( less the no arrow one after hitting the Molten Front). But that is fixed now. However , I have noticed for the last few days, when I run normal dailes outside, I get to finish about 2, then it sends me to the Molten Front. Once there I accept quests in the order given in the guide. Then my guide jumps from 37 to 45.

So it doesnt give me that MF quest part.

Then after that, it takes me to turn in all quests and ends with Into the fire or The Forlorn Spire, ( I dont have enough MOTWT yet) So I still have at least two quest turns back in the other side. that I have to do on my own. I think there is a skip there as well, just like the MF one. ( Yup just confirmed , it jumps from Step 5 to 27.)

Any thoughts ? I have done a repair on the guide and nothing.

Thanks!

There has been a guide update with changes to the Firelands guide. I didn't try it myself yet but maybe this helps a bit.

Comment

Just tried it and Noda .. Same problem.

Comment

If you have quest auto accept turned on try turning this off.

Comment

I did not. However I did turn off Skip quests that are impossible and was able to see some of the ones being skipped. Even though it didnt cacluate credit for them. Like Taking down the Hell hounds, and curing the Victims in MF.

That may be where the problem lies I think ..

Comment

Hmm, we cannot replicate these issues at all - unless you're simply confused that the guide skips over steps you cannot do that day? You won't be able to do every single step in the Dailies guide each day.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am able to duplicate this problem as well. Guide skips the same steps talked about above from 38-46 and doesnt show you where to go to complete the quests you just picked up. Bugsack is showing the following errors multiple times for zygor guide viewer:

29x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\Goal.lua:1135: CreateMacro() failed, already have 36 macros
              ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\Goal.lua:1135: in function `Prepare'
              ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\Goal.lua:26: in function `GetStatus'
              ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\Goal.lua:89: in function `UpdateStatus'
              ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\Step.lua:40: in function `IsComplete'
              ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:823: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:794>
              (tail call): ?:
              <in C code>: ?
              <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
              (tail call): ?:
              AceTimer-3.0-5 (Ace3):164: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138>

nil

Locals:
              nil

Comment

The create macro error should be fixed now wolverine, please update the guide.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X