I'm upset that Zygor STILL hasn't included a dungeon elders guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm upset that Zygor STILL hasn't included a dungeon elders guide

In your advertisements, you claim that you can get the achievement "What a long, strange trip it's been". Well, you can't get it without doing the dungeon elders. Seriously, WTF? Make the damned guide already, don't tell me you can't do it, you can! Any post that states any reason otherwise is complete malarkey, and honestly shouldn't even be posted. I paid good money for this service, time to own up on your part even if it is 2 year+++ late.

Please update your guides. The dungeon elders are included in the Lunar Festival event.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I updated, and the dungeon elders aren't there unless I'm looking in the wrong place (lunar festival).

Comment

They are there, because I used the guide to get my achieve. Use the Lunar Festival Optimized Elders Path guide

Comment

Yes, as toltec says they are part of the elders guide. You won't see a separate guide for them. They were just added into the guides on Tuesday so if you had already run thru that guide you'll need to load it and go thru it again.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X