Serrpent cloud daylyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serrpent cloud daylyes

Hello, just installed Zygor guide fpr dayilies, gone to the guide selction, choosed the Cloud serpent and after few secs the guide pointed me to the far west part of vale of eternal blossom... then I decided to go and grab all daylies for the cloud serpent and now on the window it tell only "Processing to Order of the Cloud serpent Daylies"

what's wrong?

There are some dailies for the cloud serpent stuff that are missing from the guide (it's on our bug list) and maybe the guide is having a problem finding what to do because of those missing quests.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Did you get that far that the hatchling jumped out of the egg? After that there's one more turnin and then the guide should start with the dailies. As Cabby mentioned, some dailies may be not available and som may not be included in the guide.

The step you mention is the first step of the guide that should skip to the dailies section. If it did not advance try clicking the next step button.

Comment

ok, seems it is working great now.... clicked the next button and now it's working perfectely... about missing quests, I noticed those not included on the list are the one for secondary professions such as archeology and fishing... for the one for cooking the guide ask to cook the 5 fish cake but do not point to where gather mats.

Comment

You tend to gather the Golden Carp while fishing for the daily. You will probably be a little short and need to keep fishing for more to get the 10 needed for the cakes. That's what I found until I started doing the Anglers dailies at least.

Comment

Is there a section in the guide that has a route for the onyx eggs? If not can one be added like the netherweave questline?

Comment

Currently there isn't one, but I did recently help someone with a custom guide they were working on for exactly this.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...tom-Guide-Help

Comment

That's great, thanks for the link to the thread. Can you remind me where I need to unzip the file so the guide will show up in the Zygor
                viewer?

Comment

Just put the custom guide lua file(s) in your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder.

Comment

Working...
                  X