I know what I'm doing tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what I'm doing tonight!!!

This is gonna be great. It'll change what I do each day when I first log in.

C'mon Gold!!!

I'm right there with you on that lol gotta get some icecrown pre quests out of the way and im good to go lol.
    80 Gnome Warrior*
    80 Night elf Druid*
    80 Gnome Warlock*
    80 Gnome Mage*
    Maelstrom Alliance US
    * = Leveled with Zygors guide

Raising Rep and money income with the dailies guides on my main.

Comment

Definitely This is going to open up a whole new part of WoW that I didn't have a chance to get to before (due to not knowing what to do).
      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

I have to say that from just using it for about an hour so far its truly amazing. I love how Zygor has set up the pre quests so that it automatically skips what you have done i know other guides (**cough** Dugi) try to make you do quests you have already done.
        80 Gnome Warrior*
        80 Night elf Druid*
        80 Gnome Warlock*
        80 Gnome Mage*
        Maelstrom Alliance US

Comment

Originally posted by xxdksxx View Post
          I have to say that from just using it for about an hour so far its truly amazing. I love how Zygor has set up the pre quests so that it automatically skips what you have done i know other guides (**cough** Dugi) try to make you do quests you have already done.
          Well put...

Comment

Yep. I played with it for a couple of hours last night, going through the pre-Quests I'd missed during normal questing in Dragonblight, Storm Peaks and Sholozar Basin.

And while these aren't dailies (ok, a few of them are) it was still great 1. getting the gold rewards from them (about 400g I think all told) and 2. "filling in the gaps" of the world and quests that I'd either skipped, or ignored as I was racing to 80.

After PVP'ing far too much in the last month, it's great to be back questing

I'm just glad the long Easter weekend is in a few days so I won't feel guilty spending hours and hours going through the dailies.

Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
              Yep. I played with it for a couple of hours last night, going through the pre-Quests I'd missed during normal questing in Dragonblight, Storm Peaks and Sholozar Basin.

And while these aren't dailies (ok, a few of them are) it was still great 1. getting the gold rewards from them (about 400g I think all told) and 2. "filling in the gaps" of the world and quests that I'd either skipped, or ignored as I was racing to 80.

After PVP'ing far too much in the last month, it's great to be back questing

I'm just glad the long Easter weekend is in a few days so I won't feel guilty spending hours and hours going through the dailies.
              yeah, there a lot of pre-req quests that I neglected other than the ones that allowed me to begin the Argent Tournament. I been doing that for a while now but I knew that there were some dailies in the region that were not unlocked. I don't know how long it will take to complete the pre reqs but I'm having fun doing them. I do my Argent Dailies and ToC dungeon first so I max out my Champion seals, then the Oracles dailies, and then the pre reqs.

Comment

What do the champion seals get you? Are they for heirlooms?

Comment

I asked the same thing and was told something about you can use those to get a mount for your Argent Squire
                  Cairne Realm
                  Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                  Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                  Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Aww, wicked!

Comment

About how many champion seals do you get a day? I am trying to build up some heirloom items for my warlock and mage alts this would be a great way to do it. About how many days should it take to get my first piece of gear?
                      80 Gnome Warrior*
                      80 Night elf Druid*
                      80 Gnome Warlock*
                      80 Gnome Mage*
                      Maelstrom Alliance US

Comment

I think the most you can get per day is 13?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Champion's_Seal

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
                          I think the most you can get per day is 13?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Champion's_Seal
                          thats not bad i also have another question i am a little confused as to which AT guide to use i have done the start quests and just started the quests with my first city the only thing i havent done is the Blackknight of westfall. So could someone help me figure out which guide to start using there?
                          80 Gnome Warrior*
                          80 Night elf Druid*
                          80 Gnome Warlock*
                          80 Gnome Mage*
                          Maelstrom Alliance US

Comment

Working...
                          X