Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thane of Voldrun

Heya,
    I ran into a brick wall with this one. You're supposed to kill the Thane with a big dragon. Probably ran it like a dozen times. Hit him hard with everything the dragon has, his health barely moves, then he starts shooting arrows and knocks you out of the sky with only a few hits. Very frustrating. And, the Zygor guide just sits there; you have to complete this in order to move on in the game. So, did some fishing and otherwise twiddled my thumbs. Any suggestions about how to get this guy? As a Druid, I can fly up to his place and knock him down, but the quest requires him to be done in with the dragon.

Get right on top of him in the tower then press 3, then 2, then spam 1 until the cooldowns are ready for 3 and 2 again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thane of Voldrun

Thanks, I'll try that.
      Another question or comments. I'm in Camp Winterhoof and the Guide is telling me to start another quest, start in the middle. In the past, I'd scroll up to the point where the quest began, pick it up and go from there. Can't find the Brave's Machete or the Winterhoof Emblem. hmm. I'll keep at it.

Comment

You will probably also want to strafe out of the volley if your interrupt is on cooldown. It's the one attack that does a whole lot of damage.

Comment

Not entirely sure on the problems you're having but that Winterhoof Emblem is given to you at the start of the quest Skorn Must Fall! which leads you to the NPC that gives you The Brave's Machete for the Gruesome, But Necessary quest.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, as Cabby says - land on the platform round the back of his hut and shuffle round to him - he won't be able to use his arrows when you're right next to him. Even if your dragon dies his HP should be low enough by then to finish him off by hand.

Comment

Working...
            X