Missing parts that are advertised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing parts that are advertised

I just wanted to revisit the advertised site for the dailies and events guide, when I noticed it said that all events are covered, but even using the automatic downloader, I originally thought I had them all, but upon checking, I only have

5 events covered, with the brewfest coming up I appreciate prompt attention to the issue, thanks again.

The events found in the guide are the events that have occurred since we released our Dailies and Events guide. It would be impossible for us to write guides to events that are not in progress, especially since many events have had entirely new elements this year. So basically, the events are being written and released, free of charge, as they occur. When Brewfest comes up, you can rest assured we will release an update that adds in that guide as well.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

ah, i see. I guess I had forgotten that although past years have had brewfest, they still make changes and alterations for each go around, thank you for prompt reply.

Comment

Typically the Zygor team have the update ready for the events during the first day of the event. They already have the basic guide ready, but they always make sure to log in and ensure it's accurate before pushing it to the update.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

brewfeat to test this investment..

i like what i have read. ^^. so far so good on the investment. going good.

Comment

Working...
          X