Crusader question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crusader question

Ok so I was doing the Crusader section under Icecrown and I was in the Undercity section and after I finished I wasn't exalted (like 68% to exalted) and now I'm in the Silvermoon section. Is it supposed to be like this and you gain exalted from the little bonus rep you get from SM,Org,TB quests? Or did something go wrong? I set lvling to 80 so it wouldn't skip stuff while I was doing the UC rep stuff but I did notice like 2 or 3 quests aren't even in the game (maybe removed).

Or is the guide only supposed to get you close to exalted and then you have to use Cloth Donations?

When doing the Home Cities guide, you won't always get exalted with all of them by the time the guide is finished. It's supposed to work with the ATG dailies (while you're working on getting champion with all the factions) to get them all to exalted.

Summary: Complete the Home Cities guide AND get champion with all factions in ATG to be exalted with all factions.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Summary: Complete the Home Cities guide AND get champion with all factions in ATG to be exalted with all factions.
        Yes, on all the toons I've levelled with the guide from 1-80 I've been exalted with all the cities by the time I've done Home Cities AND got Champion with them all.

If you turn off SiS for 70-80 and do every quest you should also be exalted with Sunreavers and Argent Crusade well before becoming champion with all cities.

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
          Yes, on all the toons I've levelled with the guide from 1-80 I've been exalted with all the cities by the time I've done Home Cities AND got Champion with them all.

If you turn off SiS for 70-80 and do every quest you should also be exalted with Sunreavers and Argent Crusade well before becoming champion with all cities.
          So I gather that if we didn't turn off the SIS for a toon all we'd have to do is reload the 70-80 guide, turn off the SIS, and fast foward it until it hits something we haven't done... and just follow it from there, right?

(I know it skipped some quests since I was going in random dugeons quite a bit as I was questing).
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Yeah, that sounds about right.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post
              So I gather that if we didn't turn off the SIS for a toon all we'd have to do is reload the 70-80 guide, turn off the SIS, and fast foward it until it hits something we haven't done... and just follow it from there, right?

(I know it skipped some quests since I was going in random dugeons quite a bit as I was questing).
              Another thing you might want to consider is doing the full-zone quests in the dailies and events guide.
              These include unlocking dailies you can do again and again.
              The Gold and exp given will be the same going this route, so killing 2 birds with one stone this way.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X