New to daily guide - how best to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to daily guide - how best to use?

I've had and used the leveling guides for horde and alliance for quite a while and am very satisfied. I finally decided to get the horde and alliance daily & event guides for my 85's. I guess I expected to see it guide me to various zones to do the best or fastest 25 dailies per day instead of a guides for each zone. If I understand this correctly it means I have to choose what zone's daily guide I want myself. For example, choose Uldam and do the 2 dailies there, then choose the Deepholm daily guide and follow those, etc. This is by no means a complaint on content, only my perceived expectation before I purchased the guides.

So...now that I know (or think I know) how they work in reality, does anyone have a recommendation of which zones' daily guides to run through to get 25 dailies per day in the most efficient way?

Start unlocking all of the new Hyjal Firelands dailies which will take 30-35 days to do. After you get those unlocked you can then do 17 Fireland Dailies. Then if you don't mind a little PvP do the Baradin Hold Daily Guide for 6 dailies when your faction controls Tol Barad. Also do the Hellscreams Reach Daily Guide for 5-6 ( depending if you get Shark Tank Daily the only can do 5) dailies. So that right there with controlling Tol Barad you can do your 25 dailies because those add up to 29.

Now there is a way to do 25 dailies in Northrend with the Gold Run but you still have to unlock stuff which will take maybe a week depending on how much you play unlike the Firelands stuff which is gated because of the Marks of The World Tree you need to unlock things.

To unlock the Gold Run you need to do the following:
    1 Finish the guide named Icecrown Full Zone.
    2 Finish the guide named Storm Peaks Full Zone.
    3 Get your Sons of Hodir Rep up to Exalted by running it's rep guide. On this you should almost be Exalted when you finish step number 2. I was only 200-220 Relics of Ulduar away from completing this and I found those on the AH and got about 50 of them off of guildies who was doing the dailies and didn't need them.

After you finish those steps you can use the speed gold run no ATG to get 300G in about a hour depending on how fast you can do it.

There is also the Speed Gold Run with ATG but it requires you to finish all of the ATG (Stands for Argent Tournament Grounds) guides to do them and they are gated also. You can only do so much of those before you have to wait till the next day to do them again to unlock more of the dailies for them.

Now you get a little over 13G for completing the Northrend Dailies and you get a little over 16G for completing the Cataclysm Dailies. So rounding them off you get:
    13Gx25D=325G For the Northrend Dailies
    16Gx25D=400G For the Cataclysm Dailies

But remember Cata Dailies will take a while to unlock and depends on your Faction holding Tol Barad.
    Hope this helps to answer your question. If you need more clarification on something just ask and we will help as soon as we can.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My reputation and gold run through Cataclysm looks like this:
      1 Jewelcrafter daily
      12 Tol Barad dailies if it's Alliance controlled
      5 Wildhammer in Twilight Highlands
      2 in Uldum
      The rest I fill up in Deepholm, depending on your reputation you get I think 5-7 quests there
      If you do cooking and fishing quests I recommend to just skip some in Deepholm
      Traveling is pretty easy, I only use the Hearthstone to get back from Uldum, the other zones have portals to go back (requires 1.5 minutes of flying in Twilight Highlands).

Comment

Working...
      X