firelands dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firelands dailies

Rage against the flames: Invader from the firelands slain: 0/9.

All of the firelands mobs like
    Brimstone destroyer
    Charred Flamewalker
    Fiery Behemoth
    Seething Pyrelord
    as well as all named fireland mobs including:
    Searris
    Kelbnar
    Andrazor
    Fah jarakk
    Pyrachnis
    Millagazor
    Lylagar
    Galenges
    Nemesis

They ALL count towards Invaders from the firelands slain.

Working on the protectors of hyjal is an automatic 6 invaders slain. =)

Working on the quest where you collect 100 scales should give you all of the invaders.

So, this quest (when available) should be kept in the background and turned in last.
    Something like "while you were questing you killed #/9 invaders, you still need # more."

Just a suggestion.

Good suggestion. In the guide it is possible to show the counter but make it not a goal for the guide to stop advancing so you'll see this on every step but it will only stop the guide when you did not complete this quest while doing other quests (just put the step for this quest as goal after all the other quests then).

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      Good suggestion. In the guide it is possible to show the counter but make it not a goal for the guide to stop advancing so you'll see this on every step but it will only stop the guide when you did not complete this quest while doing other quests (just put the step for this quest as goal after all the other quests then).
      My thoughts exactly =p

Except that, because the dailies are slightly randomized, using a counter within other quest steps would not be practical, as a counter would be going when you don't have the quest, right? I just think that having that particular quests goals be after all of the other quests for that area just in case you didn't kill enough generic mobs to get the quest done.
      Last edited by jerioke; July 18, 2011, 10:46 AM. Reason: had just realized one thing

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, we will test this area and see where this could best fit soon.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by jerioke View Post
          as a counter would be going when you don't have the quest, right?
          Don't know what happens to a goal when you don't have the quest. But it should be possible to make a counter a non completable goal so if you complete the other goal in a step the guide advances.

Probably the safest way is to put this one goal after the other quests as you suggested.

Comment

Yeah, a simple |n behind the counter in the guide will make it a non-completable line and allow the guide to ignore it if the rest of the step is complete.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X