No announcement yet.

Hallows end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think some time ago the events guides were removed when the event was over. But that confused people that wanted to look at the christmas guide in july
    Checking the guide takes more time, I only clicked something together for the main quest line which is less than 40 steps. The Zygor team have to check all the inn locations for the achievements and create guides for the dailies and everything for both factions.

Comment

Your argument given for US vs EU is wrong. I play on a US server. on a US client and when i posted is when it went live.

the only reason i DID post was because every holiday before this one the guide was updated a day before it went live so everyone could enjoy the holiday from second 1. This is odd behavior from Zygor and i figure "hey, theyre human maybe they forgot," i was just reminding them.

I am playing Horde, not alliance. so I posted in the HORDE guide section. why would i go look through the alliance section?!

Im sorry cartman but if you are having a bad day, wait for the more reasonable and professional Cabby to reply. We arent some a$$heads in trade chat for you to abuse.

Comment

christakatrill, it's not about you opening the thread, I apologize for that I didn't see this was the first thread in the Horde section.
        It's more about other people not reading a single word.
        There are two threads in the Alliance section, I uploaded my guide in one of them them and now I find someone complaining about the Southshore problem in another thread... I think I better take some days break before I explode...

Comment

I just wish there was an announcement from Zygor, acknowledging the issue. Maybe even an ETA.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
            I think I better take some days break before I explode...
            .............. too late.

Comment

Just saying .... so don't start on me Everyone has an off day and anything I have read before that Cartman has answer has always been VERY good ... I'll agree this time he was a bit "quick" but still .... Leave him alone .... they have and I'm sure will always be a good Moderator.

I've probably opened a can of worms for myself ... but who cares I'll just not read this thread again

Comment

Haha, I find this funny. It was only a few weeks ago I was being accused of being rude to everyone and the other moderators were the ones that should be replying. As others have said, everyone has a bad day here and there. Don't take it out on Cartman, because all of us moderators are also paying customers just like you are. We aren't paid to do this, we do it because we want to help people when they have problems.

And christakatrill, the only time Zygor has had a product updated before it went live was with the shattering. He has never updated the Event guides before they went live.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                  And it should not be too hard to figure out how those few quests work since Blizzard implemented all those nice quest texts and icons on the map. It took me less than one hour to go through all quests
                  so why did i buy zygor?

Comment

Originally posted by rmanwop View Post
                    I just wish there was an announcement from Zygor, acknowledging the issue. Maybe even an ETA.
                    maybe a cool count down timer like the one that kept reseting when the new guides were launched

Comment

Alright Cartman, apology accepted.

i have been with zygor for a VERY long time. way before the shattering and i dont usually come to the boards for trivial things. i post in the correct forum for the problems i see and i ALWAYS sell this guide to everyone i know. I love this guide and i love the mods that help people troubleshoot and respond to complaints. if they dont pay you, they should =p

I have seen zygor guides transform from a good in game guide to a GREAT in game guide, to the Zygor team i applaud you and to the moderators, i salute you!

keep up the good work...(even if it is a little late =p) lol

<3

Comment

Originally posted by master View Post
                        so why did i buy zygor?
                        I bought the guides before Blizzard implemented all these helpful things, for example the 12 I-win buttons right above the letters on your keyboard
                        And I wouldn't have so many level 80 / 85 characters if I had to read every quest text and look up on the map where to go.

But this event has not so many quests that it is a problem reading the texts this one time if you cannot wait for the guide update.
                        The problem is all the trick and treat things, that's where I really like to have a guide for. But as you can do the run only one time you have 2 weeks time to do it. Just do the 5 dailies in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by master View Post
                          so why did i buy zygor?
                          you purchased it because you're too lazy to do it on your own?? Just sayin'

The event guides have always been updated on day 2, not the end of the world. Not that hard to figure out the differences.

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedwebby View Post
                            you purchased it because you're too lazy to do it on your own?? Just sayin'

The event guides have always been updated on day 2, not the end of the world. Not that hard to figure out the differences.
                            Actually it kind of is... people paid money and are seriously tired of the "I'll update it when I can". The information has been on the PTR for well over a week and there is really no excuse to not have the guides updated. Yes the PTR can be changed but it would be better than nothing. U.S. Servers did not have downtime today other than a restart. I'm sure I'm going to get one of the moderators to flame me for saying this but w/e. FYI you guys wouldn't get so stressed if you weren't always explaining things that made no sense. Although I appreciate your responses their usually more holed in the reasons than anything so I can see how it would make me frustrated.
                            --PvP Junkie--

Comment

well after reading through im not too bothered if it takes the team a few days to get sorted ... hey thats life , but some sort heads up on the guide updater or on the main site not tucked away in the forum , that hallows end needed to be updated would of been nice.

Comment

Just wondering... but with the new guide additions...

Are EVENT achievements now under the new "profession/achievement" guides... or since i already paid for the "dailies/events" guides they will get updated there??

The reason i ask is because my Hallow's End Achievements end on step 8....

Comment

Working...
                                X