OR
Forgot your password?
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor error messages not loading any guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zygor error messages not loading any guides

Zygor isn't loading any guides on my character. I have done all recent updates but I keep receiving this error message. Anytime I turn in a quest with Zygor loaded up I get this and the only guide available is Shadowlands. Nothing else.

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:892: ERROR in startup frame 30: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:25: bad argument #1 to 'IsQuestFlaggedCompleted' (outside of expected range -2147483648 to 2147483647 - Usage: local isCompleted = C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID))
    in
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking .lua"]:25: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:25>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua"]:794: in function `iscomplete'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua"]:2422: in function `IsComplete'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua"]:2231: in function `GetStatus'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua"]:2242: in function `UpdateStatus'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Step.lua"]:40: in function `IsComplete'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua "]:251: in function `GetCompletion'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default \ViewerFrame.lua"]:461: in function `Update'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:1330: in function `SetGuide'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:1015: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:517: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:748: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:677>

Time: Sun Oct 25 17:27:25 2020
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:892: ERROR in startup frame 30: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:25: bad argument #1 to 'IsQuestFlaggedCompleted' (outside of expected range -2147483648 to 2147483647 - Usage: local isCompleted = C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID))
    in
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking .lua"]:25: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:25>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua"]:794: in function `iscomplete'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua"]:2422: in function `IsComplete'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua"]:2231: in function `GetStatus'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua"]:2242: in function `UpdateStatus'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Step.lua"]:40: in function `IsComplete'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua "]:251: in function `GetCompletion'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default \ViewerFrame.lua"]:461: in function `Update'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:1330: in function `SetGuide'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:1015: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:517: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:748: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:677>

[string "=[C]"]: in function `error'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:892: in function `StartupStep'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.l ua"]:7: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lu a:5>

Locals: (*temporary) = "ERROR in startup frame 30: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:25: bad argument #1 to 'IsQuestFlaggedCompleted' (outside of expected range -2147483648 to 2147483647 - Usage: local isCompleted = C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID))
    in
    Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:25: bad argument #1 to 'IsQuestFlaggedCompleted' (outside of expected range -2147483648 to 2147483647 - Usage: local isCompleted = C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID))
    Time: Sun Oct 25 17:28:59 2020
    Count: 2
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:25: bad argument #1 to 'IsQuestFlaggedCompleted' (outside of expected range -2147483648 to 2147483647 - Usage: local isCompleted = C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID))
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:1787: in function `SkipStep'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ewer.lua"]:1987: in function `TryToCompleteStep'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking .lua"]:434: in function `func'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceT imer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua"]:55: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals: (*temporary) = 5960352591
    (*temporary) = "outside of expected range -2147483648 to 2147483647 - Usage: local isCompleted = C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID)"

Try doing a full guide reset.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I did everything above and I am still having the same issue. Not sure if this is worth it to note, but I am not having this issue on all of my characters. Only some of them.

Comment

Try disabling all other addons to see if you get the errors with only Zygor running.

Comment

Yes I am getting it still with the other addons disabled. I deleted some characters and it seems to only be affecting my Rogue character the others are able to pull it up and use it's full version.
          It's not too big a deal as I can still quest without it, only a minor inconvenience, but I didn't know if anyone else was having the same issue.

Comment

Could you please give us some more info about the rogue where you see the errors? Please let us know faction (Alliance or Horde), level, spec., etc.

Comment

I get this error every time I login or change characters on the Alliance side (have not tested on Horde). If I hit the RELOAD UI button that comes up on the LUA error frame, the issue goes away for that session.

Comment

Working...
              X