Bloodmyst Isle 11-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodmyst Isle 11-20

I have been using your guides for some time now and am well pleased with them and with your rapid responces to problems incured. Now for my problem:

Upon choosing Bloodmyst Isle 11-20 guide, the first 11 steps are a repeat of some quests in the Azuremyst 5-11 guide and automatically get skipped as I had already completed them earlier. Step 12 asks to accept the Wanted poster quest outside the inn then accept several other quests and then to turn in the "Saving Stillpine Princess" quest that your guide does NOT have you doing. It also misses several other (about 4) quests that are available just as you get to bloodmyst isle: gather 10 fruit for eklekk; kill 10 hatchlings; the kesell run and kill naga lord. It is also in this area that you can accept the quest from the stillpine princess to free her from the cage.

Thanks in advance for looking into this and keep up the good work. I really like your guides (I have them ALL). Ken (aka lildoghouse)

We are already aware of a problem with accepting Saving Princess Stillpine that should be fixed with the next update. The other 4 quests that you mentioned may just not have been included if they weren't needed for getting the Loremaster title.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I was able to get and complete the "Saving Princess Stillpine" quest because I had earlier completed the required pre-quests while dong the Azuremyst 5-11 set. I mention this as I am running a Dreanai Hunter thru the BC quest line, ie the azure & blood myst quest lines. At level 19, I am not yet concerned about the Loremaster Achievement although I have completed it on a different toon/server. Again I thank you for your excellent guides and I really appreciate all the work you at Zygor put into them. THANK YOU

Comment

Ahh, I believe our Bloodmyst guide was designed more for the Loremaster aspect instead of leveling. Normally once you're done with Azuremyst we take you over to Darkshore to continue the leveling path.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X