Leveling and Carbonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling and Carbonite

Did a few searches and can't find the answer amongst the many returns.

I am trying out Carbonite and it seems to work okay with the leveling guide but when I tell it to become the mini-map the little green arrow on the mini-map does not appear on the carbonite map. The main arrow it still pointing in the right direction though.
    If I have the normal mini-map open then carbonite does not display things like the blacksmith.

Is there anyway to get the arrow back as I use that one for direction more than the big arrow?

Are the two fully compatible or are there some issues that I should be aware of?

That's all about how Carbonite integrates the mini map into the Carbonite map. It's not any kind of compatibility issue with the guides. I've been using Carbonite for a while and this is how Carbonite has always behaved with this. I just got used to it and don't use that mini map arrow for reference anymore and just use the main arrow. The only way to really have the arrow on the mini map is if you do not integrate the mini map into the Carbonite map.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X