Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvl 68 to 70 in outland... why??

Hi i just bought the leveling guide after much thinking,
    and so far its been ok, but like many says things have been updated in game and the guide needs to be updated as its not worth doing with so old content.

Is there a reason for the guide still wants you to quest after lvl 68 in outland?, getting half the from mobs and quest for 2 lvls?
    What is your suggestion for this, screw the guide at 68 and see what it says when your lvl 70 in Borean Thundra, where it wanted you to go at 70 but if you went there as 68 it would catch up on what quests you havent done?

The main reason for questing in Outlands from 68-70 is because there are some quests in Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord that require level 70 to get them. If you wish to load up the Northrend guides at 68 you can do so, but keep in mind that there might be quests that you can't accept due to not meeting the level requirements.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby. Thanks for that you have just clarified for me why the guide looked to be wrong. I normally start at Valance and do not have a problem, But I tried Howling one time and did have the problem of the quests being to high.
      Many thanks for clearing that up.
      Slim

Comment

There are a lot of people who will move on early so if you want to feel free to do so. Just keep that little thought about the levels in the back of your mind in case you do run into a quest you can't accept.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So, I recently went through this same issue - I kept in mind that some quests would be too high for my toon. However, I didn't have much problem. I did the Howling Fjord quests from 68 to 70 and when I hit 70 I switched to Boring Tundra (I purposefully typed it that way). I think the Borean Tundra quests have more 'gotchas' than Howling Fjord.

(:-)

Comment

Working...
          X