Step 258

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 258

Step 258 on KL Summit says to turn in "To Winter's Blossom". I followed my guide and never picked it up. Come to find out- you have to do a chain to get that quest at a place I haven't ben before in summit. This has happened 3-4 times chain quests are added in there to complete and we're stuck trying to wowhead this. Paying this kind of money for this and having to research this many times seems a little ridiculous.

COMPLETELY AGREE. This has happened several times in the guide not to mention the arrow being out-of-whack, sometimes telling my to use my hearth-stone when i shouldn't. They must have rushed the addon not worth the money.

Comment

by any chance did u find the solution on how to do this quest?

Comment

I looked into the guide file and the accept step for that quest is right before the turnin.
        Please make sure you have the latest guide version.
        Also it may be possible that the step numbers have changed due to a guide update. If that happened just load the complete guide and rightclick the next step button until you get to a step where you are told to accept a quest. Doing this will make sure you have all quests done so far even if there are quests inserted into the guide.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know about this. We are taking a look at it soon and will updated with a fix.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Also- just another thing- leveling up alchemy as alliance you sent me to pick up a recipe via a horde NPC. Super Mana Potion

Comment

This is on our list to get fixed.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X