89-90 Complete only 68% to 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89-90 Complete only 68% to 90

Completed every step went back to double check and got to the end of the guide it said Congratulations you are 90! but i am only 68% complete with the guide. I began the 89-90 when i was about 2%. Please help.

Chris
    Progress: 49 Priest 2 days 14hrs /played

Originally posted by chris0504 View Post
    Completed every step went back to double check and got to the end of the guide it said Congratulations you are 90! but i am only 68% complete with the guide. I began the 89-90 when i was about 2%. Please help.

Chris
    Blizzard made some pretty dramatic changes from beta to live on the XP requirements to level a toon in MoP. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it right now.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Same thing for me. Interestingly I found some more quests and carried on but even after exhausting all quests in the Dread Wastes I still came up ~11% short. I had to do some dailies just to finish it off.

Comment

Please complete every Leveling guide for the 85+ zones and then if you still need more XP load up the Loremaster guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks all! I appreciate all the responce.
          Progress: 49 Priest 2 days 14hrs /played

Comment

Its really absurd because Zygor chose to completely skip a small chain of quests in Karka Forest (the third leveling zone in the guide) in the lagoon in the lower right corner of the map (when I can log in again, Ill look up the specifics but basically its a small chain of quests that will give you the loremaster achievement for this zone when you finish it, one of the quests specifically involve making a raft). This small chain will put you very close to level 88 (I went from 50% through 87 to 90% through 87) if you complete them and will give you the loremaster achievement for this zone as stated earlier. I dont know why they chose to skip these, It seems to me that they should have been included, maybe they are in the loremaster guide, I dunno, I was using the leveling portion of the guide and went out of my way to do these as I want to 'finish' each zone so to speak.
            Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
            Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
            X