No announcement yet.

Kun-lai Leveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems accepting quests or clicking quest items are game related, this happens from time to time.

The waypoint issue after the cave seems to still occur in guide 5155. I hope they'll fix it today as it's rather easy to solve.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      Problems accepting quests or clicking quest items are game related, this happens from time to time.

The waypoint issue after the cave seems to still occur in guide 5155. I hope they'll fix it today as it's rather easy to solve.
      Right, but if you do a dry run after the guide is finished, these errors should be caught. At a minimum, manually clicking through each step without even running from place to place to make sure that everything in the guide window displays correctly for each step and that there are no typos or weird code appearing, making sure that the waypoint cursor is changing directions for each step (had this been tested before hand, a red flag should have gone off when the tester should have noticed the waypoint arrow not changing for FOURTY steps), making sure the progress bar / indicator is moving as you move through each step, etc.

I would expect this out of a cheap / free product (can anyone say WoW-Pro?), this is not a cheap / free product and I expect a bit more fit and finish.

We the users are NOT your beta testers, we are paying customers and there have been way too many bugs/issues for this to be acceptable to your customers but it also should not be acceptable to you, the Zygor crew. I myself have found and reported around 20 problems, then there are the problems others reported on top of that, add them up and you get a very high number of problems.

Take this as constructive criticism. Im not trying to be an ass, Im trying to say that perhaps a bit more QC (Quality Control) might be in order here. After all, you are trying to put together the best product you can right??
      Last edited by littlewierdo; October 8, 2012, 06:47 PM. Reason: I used QoS when I should have used QC in the last paragraph
      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
      X