Zones for Loremaster Guide in Pandaria Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zones for Loremaster Guide in Pandaria Missing

I already hit level 90, but now I want to go back and do some progress on loremaster. Throughout leveling from 85-90 in Pandaria I would usually only be half way done with a zone before it would recommend me going to the next zone so I didn't really finish all the quest in each zone.

Now me being the completionist that I am I want to go back and do all the quest there are in the zone, but for some reason when I load the loremaster guides for Pandaria it only has guides for Dread Waste and Kun-Lai Summit guides. Where are all the other zones, and why don't they show up?

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Last edited by kentgrav; October 29, 2012, 08:26 PM. Reason: Changed Title.

If you load up the levelling guides for the other zones you will find that those will get you the loremaster achieve.
    Any that required extra are in the loremaster guides.
    So do the levelling until you it ends and then do the loremaster.

If you were told to move on then it sounds like you were either levelling early in expansion release and the guide was faulty and sending us on too early (which has now been corrected), or you have not updated your guides.

Comment

They should say that in the MoD so customer's aren't confused...

Comment

What really should happen is that you go to the loremaster section, select the guide you require and it should actually run a check on the levelling guide to see if any quests need to be done there and then run that or the loremaster guide. It really should be better designed and not expect the user to know that they should do the levelling guide first.

Comment

This will most likely be what happens before too long. We've been concerned right off the bat with working out all of the bugs in the Leveling guides and anything extra that would be needed for the Loremaster guides. Once we know we've got that all worked out well (along with all of the other MoP guides) we'll get them more organized.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Indeed Cabby.
            Plenty of bugs getting squashed and this is the type of usability that will give Zygor a little more polish
            As this problem rears its head far too often.

Comment

Or, merge the kun-lai and dreadwaste into the leveling guides and remove the loremaster guides for MoP. There are only 5 steps in the Kun-lai guide anyway and the dreadwaste leveling guide leaves an entire quest chain unfinished and leaves you unable to start Klaxxi dailies until you finish the loremaster guide for dreadwaste. MoP really doesnt need loremaster guides.

As a side note, Dreadwastes is missing a neat quest that starts by killing a giant clam in the upper left corner of the map (its under water btw) and watching the clam open and following a giant ufo light up on shore. Its a pretty easy quest thats unrelated to anything else that might by itself make sense in the loremaster guide for dreadwastes but what you currently have for dreadwastes should be in the main leveling guide, not as a separate guide.
              Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
              Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
              X