Super easy quest missing from Howling Fjord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super easy quest missing from Howling Fjord

Quest name, The Delicate Sound of Thunder, picked up from Walt and should be picked up in step 90 (along with Lightning Infused Relics).

To complete this quest, you literally follow the ramps down until you reach a cave, walk into the cave a short distance, watch a short scene and the quest is complete (you can do this while collecting data for the blue crystals, in fact, my last blue crystal was right at the end of the scene).

The entrance to the cave is 71.5 72.5.

Upon turning both quests in (Delicate Sound of Thunder and Lightning Infused Relics), you can then pick up News from the East which involves a super awesome flight in the suit (you have to put the suit on one last time, by talking to Walt, NOT clicking on the workbench) which completes the chain, sending you to Westguard Keep.

These extra two quests actually fit right in at step 90 imo.

These extra two quests are 50k xp and dont even involve any combat, and take a mere 45 seconds to complete both so Im not sure why you dont cover them, especially since you are already here doing a part of the chain.
    Last edited by littlewierdo; January 17, 2013, 06:03 PM.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Added to our list to be looked at.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X