Jade Forest Step 23 Turn in Priorities Wrong location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jade Forest Step 23 Turn in Priorities Wrong location

The guide says to turn in Priorities to Lin Applebloom at 39,90. The arrow is takes you to 45,85 then to 47,87 and then you have to jump down off of the bridge and take the water until you get to 39,90. It there a good reason for this circle route? It seems to be taking you completely out of your way. Not a good way to level quickly.

It sounds like the travel system got mixed messages about what map you were on and was trying it's best to find a way to get you there. This is something you should see very rarely but with so many different map numbers in the game now it's easier for it to happen.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I encountered these things in Paw'don Village a few days ago.
      It seems the travel system has some fixed waypoints it always tries to use.
      First one right inside the village:

Instead of just letting me go up the stairs the guide tells me to cross the bridge, even when standing next to the NPC (I rechecked the route there).

Then a second one while doing the quests (this is the reported one):

In general it would be better to remove these pathing information from the travel system and either just use a straight line or use simple waypoint steps if you want to direct the player to a certain point, for example crossing the bridge later when leaving the village.

Comment

Put this on the list for the dev team to look into.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X