Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jade Forest levelling guide

Step 231 - the Waxwood quests.

Is there any reason that we are asked to collect the boiling cauldron before collecting the Blushleaf extract and killing the tigers? It slows you down having to drag that thing around whilst doing the other quests.

My own preference is to do the tigers and blushleaf first, then collect the cauldron and kill the sprites on the way back to the monastery.

mzanker, I read your post before I started those quests. I did as you suggested, and it went fast as a breeze! Good suggestion.

Comment

Alliance, Jade Forest (85-86) Step 240, Instructor Xann, "Accept Flying Colors" fails

Alliance
      Jade Forest (85-86) Step 240
      Instructor Xann, "Accept Flying Colors" fails

I turned in "Attention," but he won't offer quest "Flying Colors." I reset the UI, ran out of the zone, etc. but nothing seemed to work. Tried for 15 minutes.
      Instuctor Xann-Flying Colors.jpg

Comment

Alliance, Jade Forest (85-86) Step 174, "Getting Permission" - Travel System error

I encountered this set of errors earlier on while questing in the Jade Forest. I may be mistaken, but I remember vaguely that this error was reported at least a year or more go?

Alliance
        Jade Forest (85-86) Step 174, "Getting Permission"
        Travel System error

The guide is using the same info for each of the 3 separate Pandriarchs.

Step 174 - Getting Permission.jpg

Comment

I'll add your suggestion to the list mzanker.

Kreelor, for your first post try going back a few steps and make sure you didn't miss anything in that area. That quest should be available after you turn in Attention but it's possible that there might be some other un-known dependency.

For your 2nd post, whenever there are multiple coordinates in one step it will only display the first one. To get the arrow to switch to the next one you have to click the coordinates in that tip line for where to find the next pandiarch. The only way it would work the way you want is for that to be 3 separate steps, one for each pandiarch.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks!

Well, they sure looked and behaved like 3 separate steps to me. If they weren't, then completing the 1st one would have completed all 3 of them! Sounds logical to me. (grin).

I wasn't aware that there is a 'coord's' action in the tip line, until now.

Comment

Working...
            X