Znagarmarsh steps 70-72 loops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Znagarmarsh steps 70-72 loops

Just as an fyi, these three steps just loop, after step 72, it goes back to step 70, then 71, then 72, then back to 70.

I dont know how this behaves for characters who have not done Zangarmarsh (thus may not have enough rep with the Sporeggar) as the quest instructed to pick up, More Tendrils, is NOT available once your rep reaches a certain point, something that the guide doesnt seem to detect. My character is unable to pick this quest up because the NPC doesnt have a quest for me, because my rep is too high, I suspect the guide is looping because of something related.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Could you please double check your guide version in game with the guide selection screen. I thought this was fixed again a while ago.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Its the latest version

Comment

Added to the list for the team to look over.

Comment

Are you sure it's not steps 70, 78, 79? bcause I just hit that loop requiring me to get 6 bog lord tendrils. I am not sure if this is due to not high enough faction because currently I have done it twice now and I am still listed at neutral 2780/3000. If it is a faction issue, I assume onc I gain 220 more points with Sporeggar, it will pass this loop. Also, f this is the case, you could add in More Spore Sacs (collect 10 Mature Spore Sacs) to increase the faction. Will come back to report after I gain the 220xp neded for Sporeggar.

(EDIT)

Upon killing bog lords, my faction with Sporeggar reached friendly and it continued on to step 80 so I believe it's a faction requirment that the guide doesn't mention.
          Last edited by eolewis; March 24, 2014, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eolewis View Post
            Are you sure it's not steps 70, 78, 79? bcause I just hit that loop requiring me to get 6 bog lord tendrils. I am not sure if this is due to not high enough faction because currently I have done it twice now and I am still listed at neutral 2780/3000. If it is a faction issue, I assume onc I gain 220 more points with Sporeggar, it will pass this loop. Also, f this is the case, you could add in More Spore Sacs (collect 10 Mature Spore Sacs) to increase the faction. Will come back to report after I gain the 220xp neded for Sporeggar.

(EDIT)

Upon killing bog lords, my faction with Sporeggar reached friendly and it continued on to step 80 so I believe it's a faction requirment that the guide doesn't mention.

Its in the loremaster guide, not the leveling guide (I should have mentioned this). The quest is 'More Tendrils', at step 70 you are instructed to pick up the quest, at 71, it instructs you to farm them (as I recall), and step 72 says re-routiung in 3 times in the guide window and doesnt do anything, pressing the manual 'skip to next step button' causes it to go back to step 70.

Comment

The Zangarmarsh Loremaster guide just loads up the Leveling guide for you to run thru. This is because the Leveling guide has all the quests in it that you need for the Loremaster title but if you skip to the next guide early for fast leveling then you won't get all the quests done for Loremaster.

Comment

No, it isnt the same, I just tested it, the leveling guide skips right past, the loremaster does not. This is really making reporting bugs very tiring. Load up a character and test it please.
                Last edited by littlewierdo; March 24, 2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

No need, it's the same guide so the guys will find the problem.

Comment

Just looked t the Lormaster Guide and it does repeat steps 70, 71, and 72. If your able to get it to stop on step 70, manually click on the middle "Routing to proper section" and manually clicked steps until it sent me back to step 70 (step 73 (step collapsed for me), 78, 79 (same quest steps as 71 & 72)) . Then clicked on the bottom "Routing to proper section" and was able to continue with the loremaster guide.

Comment

Working...
                    X