Need help with Draenei step 185.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with Draenei step 185.

Hi, I'd like to start out by just saying I love this guide and have been using it for years . Anyway, I'm having trouble leveling my Draenei Hunter. The guide was going as smooth as butter until I got to step 185. Step 185 says talk to the flightmaster in SW and get the flightpath. Well, I got it and it shows that I have not got it and the guide will not update. I'm a very OCD person and I cannot level anymore until the guide updates the step . If anyone knows what I can do to solve this, or even just somehow skip this step so the guide will update? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sometimes the guide doesn't see you get the flightpath. Often just opening the flight window while at the flight master (as if you were going to fly somewhere, just don't fly) will get the guide to recognize that you accomplished that step. Either way, as long as you've gotten your flight path if the guide doesn't acknowledge it just click the next step button and continue on your way. The guide knowing or not knowing if you have a flight path will not affect the guide in any way.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, but I like how the guide will scroll/ move on to the next step without me having to do anything. It also won't accept/turn in quests by itself like it did.

Comment

Just flew back there and opened the flightmaster thing. Still doesn't update for me.

Comment

Ok, so you're experiencing more of a problem than just it not seeing you get an FP. I've seen a lot of other people having some issues with quests not being recognized and I'm thinking some of it might be on Blizzard's end. When you accept a quest and the guide doesn't advance, do you have that quest in your log?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by 5cfca059 View Post
            Just flew back there and opened the flightmaster thing. Still doesn't update for me.
            As of the most recent "Love is in the Air" event and excessive lag, I too started to see the guide not moving forward. While I usually just bypass the flightmaster steps, the way I got the guide to catch up on regular steps was to force a UI reload with the /reload command.

Comment

Working...
            X