Auto accept at low levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto accept at low levels

I started a new Pally and on the first few levels the guide seemed to assume I auto-accepted quests, which as I remember chat on here it was, but I had to click accept at every quest. This could make things a bit confusing to someone new to the guides. Maybe Blizzard changed the auto-accept levels or something. *shrug* Things just did not go super smooth until about level 5-6.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Blizzard put this "feature" into an old patch a while ago. The guide has an option if you open the configuration file, expand the Zygor Guides Viewer addon, and then click "Extra Features" and it will say something along the lines of "Fix auto-accept quests" or something along those lines. It simply changes "Accept" to "Accepted" but it may help the confusion.

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I just wanted to say what a nice feature the auto accept quest is. I just found out about it (just updated to latest version) and I love it! I've leveled so many toons, I know what they say and don't care anymore. This is great!!! Speeds up my leveling even more!

Comment

Working...
      X