Class-ist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cactuarenigma View Post
    Going back to the TC's point, Priests do fine with this guide. I leveled my first character, a Priest, to 80 solo using it. I will say the talents they suggest aren't the best, Holy is better for solo play, especially with Glyph of Smite, until Shadowform is available at 40.

You do have to make the most of the instant cast spells with a Priest if you want to make it through multipulls and higher level and elite mobs if you're in quest greens. You need to be running while putting your instants up before you plant your feet and start using cast times.

Every class is designed to be able to level solo without a problem, but some of them require more than just turning on auto-attack to get the most out of them.
    OMG, I tried it and you're right! As long as there is room to run, mobs are half dead using this method... Thanks a ton!
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

I think what is happening is that many quests assume that you need to kill x number of mobs to complete but this is not always the case. It was when I leveled my mage, but with a druid, you can sneak by so many mobs to pick up items behind enemy lines that it is not uncommon to be at about 70% when the guide thinks you're at 100%

This really acts to dissuade you from using certain class specific skills when you should be mastering those skills.

Maybe whoever runs the quests when creating the guides should run them as druids. Then when a player hits the next level, the guide can skip over the last few steps and resyc itself.

Comment

Originally posted by evartt View Post
        I think what is happening is that many quests assume that you need to kill x number of mobs to complete but this is not always the case. It was when I leveled my mage, but with a druid, you can sneak by so many mobs to pick up items behind enemy lines that it is not uncommon to be at about 70% when the guide thinks you're at 100%

This really acts to dissuade you from using certain class specific skills when you should be mastering those skills.

Maybe whoever runs the quests when creating the guides should run them as druids. Then when a player hits the next level, the guide can skip over the last few steps and resyc itself.
        Please refer to my post in response to this issue...
        http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...1819#post21819
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X