Step 30 Level 60 The Abyssal Shelf-HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 30 Level 60 The Abyssal Shelf-HELP

It requires a bomb that is supposed to be in my bags. I have no bomb. The only bomb I had was used on the two portals and it went away after completing that mission. I have not been given any other bomb. Where do I get the bomb?

I believe that bomb was one of those items that only lasts 1hr so if you logged out after getting the quest then it would have disappeared.

Either way, I'd recommend abandoning the quest and go back a few steps in the guide to the step that has you accept that particular quest and then go thru those couple steps again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I believe that bomb was one of those items that only lasts 1hr so if you logged out after getting the quest then it would have disappeared.
      That's exactly what I did. Also I tried going back but the general won't talk to me.

Is there a way to delete a quest so it looks like I haven't completed it? Thus be able to repeat it?
      Last edited by yelir; June 27, 2010, 10:55 AM. Reason: added

Comment

That's the abandoning I was referring to. Open your quest journal, select the quest, then click the 'Abandon' button at the bottom. If you use any addons that change the quest log then there might be a different method to abandon the quest, i.e. for Carbonite you right click on the quest then select abandon from the mouse menu.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I did as you said and it worked fine. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X