Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class Quests.

hello ..

i just wanted to ask if there any way to let zygor tell me about the class quests ? i have a lvl 22 warior i started yestarday ..

but on the 22lvls zygor never told me about my class quests ..

if it have to be actvited pls tell me how.

At 22, the next class quest will not be until level 30.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

maybe i never lvld a warior before , il walk with it and see what happens.

and thank you for the replay

Comment

There are a few class quests that the guide will not tell you to do, don't know if the warrior is one of those classes. An example would be the guide does not have the Paladin get the level 12 resurrection quest, because the guide is based on solo play and you can't resurrect yourself.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by athath View Post
          hello ..

i just wanted to ask if there any way to let zygor tell me about the class quests ? i have a lvl 22 warior i started yestarday ..

but on the 22lvls zygor never told me about my class quests ..

if it have to be actvited pls tell me how.

Having a bit of trouble with the class quest thing myself, perhaps because I'm jumping into the guide at level thirty with my Warlock. It didn't list the felhunter quest, though perhaps I didn't go back far enough. Is there a way to set the guide for particular classes, or is it something you have to keep an eye out for on your own?

Comment

The class quests are something you normally have to keep an eye out for on your own. The exception to this is class quests that provide a useful skill/spell in regards to soloing. Like I said before, the level 12 pally resurrection spell quest is left out because being able to resurrect someone is useless in a solo aspect.

There is currently no options in respect to class quests, it's just a matter of if it's solo merits are deemed to be good enough to be included in the guides.

As for your level 30 warlock pet quest, I do believe the guide holds off on getting that until you're about level 35 area to make completing the quest easier.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              There is currently no options in respect to class quests, it's just a matter of if it's solo merits are deemed to be good enough to be included in the guides.
              Then I cannot understand why the rouge quests are not included

Lvl 10: Easily soloed
              Lvl 16 (lockpicking): Easily soloed - especially if done in Redridge at the same time as the other quests there. Actually, the later, the better, as you can train pretty far on the lockboxes (100+), but you can only train lockpicking to (level * 5) - i.e. lvl 16=>80, lvl 18=>90, etc.

The poison quest in Westfall should not be done until lvl 24-26, but then it is easily soloable. Hint: get a paladin (in SW?) to remove the curse = no need for the follow-up quest. Having poison available certainly speeds leveling for rogues
              QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
              The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

As a rogue you can just buy poisons at lvl 20. No need to do a quest anymore. While I understand how the occasional class quest would be nice for a piece of gear or weapon you might get, remember that the guide is to get you to 80 as fast as possible, and how most any gear you get in the 20's or 30's will be obsolete in a few levels anyways.

Lockpicking is a giant pain in the neck to level, but if you're concerned with getting to 80, skip it. Having to pickpocket high level mobs in outland/northrend is gonna slow you down big time. Better to get to 80 first, then go to wow-professions.com, look up their lockpicking guide, and then work on your skill and gank lowbies at the same time.
                Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
                Goal Weight: 198
                16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
                22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

Originally posted by jerothas View Post
                  As a rogue you can just buy poisons at lvl 20. No need to do a quest anymore.
                  You are right! I keep forgetting that

the occasional class quest would be nice for a piece of gear or weapon you might get
                  Actually, the right gear helps you level faster - if only by dying less

Lockpicking is a giant pain in the neck to level
                  Yes and no. If you remember to pick when you have the opportunity, then it is sort of self-sustaining as you level. Even murlochs and nagas have pockets. I found an old discontinued pickpocket-autoloot addon that I patched to work, so I often pick as I pass

But I wholeheartedly agree: if you want to level fast, skip the rogue quests and ignore professions - then pick them up (fast) when you are high level.
                  QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
                  The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I leveled a druid up from 1 to 60 and zygor included the class quests.

The mage I am working on (1-69 so far) did not have any class quests Zygor said to do that I can remember. I have been steaming along and if there were any I have not needed them. I figure once I hit 80 I'll go back and work on missed things (come on 3.3) for completeness and for reputation.

Maybe the druid class quests were there since there can only be one (alliance) druid .. night elf. That limits what you can do for Zygor. A gnome mage may have different ppl (and map coords) they talk to then say a human mage. That would complicate the guide greatly.
                    Cairne Realm
                    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Well, from a leveling point of view pick pockets and pick locks don't help you level at all. There aren't any quests that require them (apart from rogue class quests) and so getting those skills is a waste of time for leveling.

I have no idea what the mage class quests give as a reward but the only thing I can think of that would be useful (if it's quested) are the portals. While they don't help you level fast, they allow you to save a lot of travel time.

Druid quests are essential to the class and are needed for leveling. Can you imagine trying to level a druid without bear or cat forms?

Comment

The portals help a LOT. I set my hearth in Dalaran and hop all over the world via teleport and portal. None of those are quest though. You simply have to be the required level then go train it. Sadly I am 69 and Dalaran is 70 for teleport and 75 for portal ... one stinking level to go

And yesssss, NO way a druid could level w/o bear or cat form. I actually think cat is better for leveling. Well, at least as far as I went (lvl 59) it seemed to work better.

Edit: don't ya know ... I hit 70 right as 3.3 was released and now teleport for Dalaran is level 71 ... *sigh*
                        Cairne Realm
                        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

#10 - The main reason that there are no mage class quest in the guide for mages, is that mages get ALL skills/spells from trainer. And the guide only include classquests that is "need" for class. Like rez for pala, forms for druids, totems for shamans.. Mages only get a wand and a armor from class quests, and they are (usually) scattered all over azeroth so they dont "fit" well into the guide.

Comment

Not to mention atleast a few of the mage quests seems to need instance runs. Frankly I just skipped them because they didn't seem worth it with the current level pace, and I've seen the instances too many times before I believe quite a few other classes have instance runs needed as well.

Comment

Class Quests:
                              Druids: Forms and Cure Poison (both useful for soloing)
                              Hunter: Tame/Feed/Revive Pet (almost required for leveling)
                              Mages: Gear, most of which is worse than Heirlooms
                              Paladin: Resurrect (not useful for soloing)
                              Priest: A robe around level 10, nothing else until 50
                              Rogue: Lockpicking (not really useful for leveling, but should be gotten anyway)
                              Shaman: Totems (you like new spells right?)
                              Warlock: Minions and free soul bags (These quests are very hard to solo at the level you can get them, waiting a couple levels is advised and may be what the guide does)
                              Warrior: The other 2 stances, a none-too-bad weapon, and maybe some shouts (Useful)

That said, I have not leveled these classes using the guide (most of them I haven't leveled past 40 anyway), but that's my take on class quests.

As to Asgari's comment about (Dungeon) Class Quests: Every class has a level 50 quest for Sunken Temple. A few classes have one or more other quests in various dungeons, but to the best of my knowledge, this is limited to epic ground mount spells (Pally and Lock, now not needed for the mount) and a Druid's Swift Flight Form (again not needed anymore)
                              Last edited by kcaton3; December 12, 2009, 10:08 AM. Reason: Class Dungeon Quests

Comment

Working...
                              X