OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did not get my mail yet to register the world of warcraft catacysm leveling guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not get my mail yet to register the world of warcraft catacysm leveling guide

I did not get my email yet to register the world of warcraft catacysm allience leveling guide. can someone send me a email to Batman8249 to send me a link to register my allience leveling guide for catacysm

Have you downloaded the Zygor Guides Updater? I'm pretty sure you would not need to register the guide unless you are a brand new customer.
    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I have upgraded to the allience catacysm leveling guide for 20 dollars

I have upgraded to the allience catacysm leveling guide for 20 dollars

Comment

Do you have the updater?

Comment

yes I got the zygors guide updater program under the members area for zygors website

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
          Do you have the updater?
          yes I got the zygors guide updater program under the members area for zygors website

Comment

Once Cataclysm goes live on Dec 7th, you should receive the guide through the updater. At which point, the guide should be registered.

Comment

When you log into the members section, you should have a green check mark by the guides you updated. If you have these (like myself) you are now waiting for Cata to come live, at which point the guides for Cata will be released by Zygor, and the update will become available.
              If you do not see this check mark, send an email to Zygor at zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove spaces) with your clickbank purchase number.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X