Upgrade and Guide Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade and Guide Problems

Just upgraded the Guide along with the WOW upgrade. Logged in with a couple of Level 20 Mages Alliance. I had quests to do in Redridge Mountains according to the guide but the NPC doesn't have any quests available plus all my existing quests were gone for the log book. I fastforwarded the guide to go to Sentinel Hill and the same thing.
    Not sure what to do. Is the guide not going to work away more, or do I have to purchase the upgrade.
    Need help, you assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks

You don't have to purchase the upgrade. There are some problems with the guide right now. The team is working on it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My best advice would be to load up the 13-20 guide and just start following it from level 13 for now. It will allow you to get thru stuff and if there are quests that you can't accept then it won't be taking away from your XP.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Update; Playing a lvl 20 Mage. In Moonbrook and the current quest #30 for the Defias Messenger is not there, the whole land layout is different. Is the guide not going to work until it is completely redone due to the major changes in the game?

Comment

You need to update your guides.

Comment

Thank you, but I have upgrade the guide. A lot of the quests are gone, because such a large change was make. Do you know if another update is coming out soon. I did a bit of traveling around and a lot has changed which will make for a whole new set of quests.

Comment

Yeah, i updated the guides and well its tells me to fly to wetlands to accept a quest but the problem is that the quest giver is not there 0.0
              [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJ9Ggs3Dkk]Slow Jerk[/url]

Comment

It sounds like you have old guides, that's why I had suggested an update.

I'd suggest deleting the 2 Zygor folders in your AddOns directory and doing a fresh install to see if that helps.

Comment

that worked.
                  [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJ9Ggs3Dkk]Slow Jerk[/url]

Comment

Glad to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                    X