Gnome Guide 1-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gnome Guide 1-15

I've been working on a gnome priest and just hit level 14 working the quests in the Level 12 section of the guide. The guide indicated several of the next steps were "obsolete" so I skipped those until I got to step 213 which says "You should be level 15. If not, grind until you are." Now, I can (and will) go back and do those "obsolete" steps which should put me closer but I find it strange the guide jumps from level 12 to level 15.. there are no steps for levels 13 or 14. So if for some reason someone isn't ahead of the game when they reach that point they are just supposed to grind two or three levels? If you should be level 15 at that point then the preceding steps shouldn't show as "obsolete" if you haven't reached level 15.

They only show as obsolete because the SIS isn't working right now. Until the SIS is functioning again I'd recommend just doing every step of the guide. I've been doing this with my gnome lock and I am normally about 75% thru the level when it tells me I should be at that level, i.e. it says I should now be 15 and I'm 75% of the way to 16. To get those quest lines to no longer be marked as obsolete and not confuse you go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, un-check the 4 boxes, and adjust the slider all the way up to 80.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, I will try that.

Comment

Working...
      X