Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does the 80-85 chain start

Hi,

I'm participating on my guild's contest of "Fastest to 85" when Cataclysm comes out midnight December 7th. Now. In order to get ready for this race, I have bought enough Energy Drinks, fast food and caffeine tablets, and upgraded my account to ge the 80-85 guide as soon as it is available.

Still, I am missing one crucial fact. Where to place my toons for optimal start with Zygor's 80-85 guide? The initial lv 80-82 zones will be CROWDED with people, that's for sure, and e.g. quest mob kills will be scarce (unless Blizzard desgined their quests with this in mind). Hence, getting a head start is appreciated =)

Originally posted by akeskinen81 View Post
    Hi,

I'm participating on my guild's contest of "Fastest to 85" when Cataclysm comes out midnight December 7th. Now. In order to get ready for this race, I have bought enough Energy Drinks, fast food and caffeine tablets, and upgraded my account to ge the 80-85 guide as soon as it is available.

Still, I am missing one crucial fact. Where to place my toons for optimal start with Zygor's 80-85 guide? The initial lv 80-82 zones will be CROWDED with people, that's for sure, and e.g. quest mob kills will be scarce (unless Blizzard desgined their quests with this in mind). Hence, getting a head start is appreciated =)
    Has been answered a few times, you will start in Org or SW depending on faction and have it move from there.

Comment

Also, as an added suggestion to help you get a nice boost on your guildies, set your hearth in either SW or Org (depending on faction) and load up the day before with a bunch of completed dailies. Then when Cata goes live go turn in those 25 dailies, hearth to SW or Org and start up with the guides.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X