X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalimordor 20-25 leveling guide stopped night elf hunter

HI GUYS MY LEVELING GUIDE SAYS:

this guide is complete

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IM KINDA FREAKED OUT SO PLEASE HELP!!!

Comment

Deadeye, you still have the trial version of the guides installed.

Run the Zygor Updater, click the Settings button, enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes, click OK, click Repair. You should now be all set.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This is going to be annoying for you, Zygor, as I don't have the guide open right now and so can't reference the exact step, but I'm sure you'll figure it out... Anyway:

Worgen 1-13 guide - you're told to go down some steps and through a tunnel full of rats and spiders. When picking up the quest, the guide says "Goto XX,XX", with the co-ordinates being the end-spot, "Go down the staircase". Now I've done this guide twice, and both times I've become lost at this point as the guide doesn't tell you that the staircase is right behind the quest NPC; its implied (or I've inferred it) as being at the spot referenced by the co-ordinates. So I've run off to find this mystical staircase and gotten lost.

So, I think updating the quest text, or adding in an additional waypoint step, would help noobs like myself, especially those of us who can't learn from our mistakes LOL

(I'll try finding the step # and updating this post)

Edit:

Ok, have downloaded the guides here at work and found the relevant step.

In the LUA, the code for this step is:

Code:

step //199
        goto 49.8,56.9
        .' Go downstairs and run through the tunnel
        .' Spam use your Half-Burnt Torch to keep the rats and spiders from attacking you |use Half-Burnt Torch##50220
        .' Exit the tunnel on the other side |goto Gilneas |noway |c |q 24678
        The co-ordinates here are for the NPC which you hand the quest (id 24678) in with, not the location of the staircase ( which is just behind King Genn Greymane at 32.4,57.0 ). I recommend updating the co-ordinates in step 199 to point to the location of the staircase, as depending on screen brightness/awareness one might not see the stairs there (especially if you're blindly following the waypoint arrow, like I do).
        Last edited by rokku; March 21, 2011, 06:32 AM. Reason: Additional Information
        Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
        Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

I somewhere reported this step also but I had the difficulties that the guide moved to the next step before I went through the tunnel because the step went green when I reached the goto coordinates (they were the coordinates of the staircase).
          Maybe splitting this into two steps would be best, one goto for the stairs and a second goto with the tunnel exit coordinates and the torch item icon.

Comment

Thanks for the information Rokku. We will look into this to make sure it is a clear as possible.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Loch Modan (12-13) #4: Accept "...quest..."

Comment

Originally posted by goins2754 View Post
                Loch Modan (12-13) #4: Accept "...quest..."
                Confirm, this is a typo in the guide file (the m behind the quest ID):
                Code:
                	step //4
                		goto 34.8,49.3
                		.talk 1963
                		..accept 26860m

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                  Confirm, this is a typo in the guide file (the m behind the quest ID):
                  Code:
                  	step //4
                  		goto 34.8,49.3
                  		.talk 1963
                  		..accept 26860m
                  Thank you, sneaky little "m"... will be fixed in the update

Comment

Wetlands (23-25) #1 : Accept "...quest..."

Comment

Another little typo, thanks for the report this will get fixed as well.

Comment

Night Elf 1-11

Step 115 says

"Level 8
                        You should now be level 10. If not grind until you are."

Looks like it's skipping level 9.

Also, when I chose the suggest button, it put up that guide for me, but the guide is telling me to start with level 1 and level 2 quests. My nelf is level 9 so it doesn't give hardly any XP to do those low level quests.

Comment

The Cape of Stranglethorn (32-36) - #1

The guide says to go talk to Dask "The Flask" Gobfizzle to accept Perfectly Pure. However, Dask doesn't have a quest to offer.

It should be noted that prior to this I was leveling in Hinterlands and then the guide jumped me to this area. I probably just missed a linked quest or something when I jumped.

EDIT: I just skipped #1, and #2 is has the same issue. It would appear this section of the guide is locked until you complete the first quests here at this quest hub.

EDIT #2: Confirmed just now that the quests in step #1 are reliant on completing the quest "Too Big For His Britches" given by Dask "The Flask" Gobfizzle. Maybe you could just add those to the 32-36 guide section as steps #1 & #2.

Comment

The Cape of Stranglethorn (32-36) - #26

Accept "...quest..."

Comment

Goins2754, please update your guides as this should be fixed in the latest release.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Will do. I just updated right before I started playing tonight, though. I guess maybe something squirrelly happened. I'll do a full reinstall. Thanks for updating me.

Possible Bug Report:

(Also, I don't know if this has been fixed yet because this took me a day to figure out.)

I was leveling through Hinterlands and then the guide sent me to Cape of Stranglethorn. I didn't think anything of it. I guessed you guys had a quicker leveling path than the standard zone-to-zone. However, right after the Cape of Stranglethorn section, I was sent back up to Western Plaguelands.

I don't know if this is a bug or not. Though, it just seems odd to transverse the entire Eastern Kingdoms to level in a different zone for six levels.

EDIT: I'm running 3.0.1941. On the downloads section it tells me that's the latest version. Maybe this particular error was missed in the 24 Mar update?

Comment

Working...
                                X