A quest that requires neutrul status.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quest that requires neutrul status.

I am Neutrul with the Consortium and i got to do this quest, but im friendly, nearly honored with them, and if i aint friendly then it wont show up. how do i get back down to neutrul? WoWhead holds no answers..

What quest is it you are refering to? As far as I know any quest the guide will ask you to complete will be available to you at neutral on to exalted status.
    Im curious to know what quest you cant do until you are neutral, then cant do when you get to friendly status.
    Never heard of that before.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

First thing Sorry about before Kamchak i was in the wrong there.

And okay here it is:

Step 19: Level: 66 Outland )66-68)

Turnes in ''The Consortium Needs You!'' (Complete)
      Accept ''Stealing from Thieves''

It doesnt show up, so i looked it up on WoWhead and it says You can only do this quest if your Neutrul, and for some Bizzarre reason i am on Friendly, so it doesnt show up.

And i moved my Dynamic Progress to 80 like you said, and i havent skipped any quests leading to this one.

I did try to skip that step and it said accept this other quest, which he doesnt show up either, so its a big chain.

Many thanks. Just need a way to lose this rep i gather, i dont know why but im nearly honored with this guys.

Comment

Dont worry about before. Everyone gets frustrated.
        Honestly I have never heard of this as a problem. Im a bit taken back by the fact that you cant do a quest if you are friendly or above, but you can in neutral status.
        The only times you can reverse rep is if durring the kills you perform you are also loosing rep with another group, such as bloodsail when you do the booty bay quests.

Hope someone can give you an answer to help you out. I can only go off memory on the weekends, since I cant access most of the sites I would need to pull up.

Good luck.

Comment

No problem, i guess i will just have to contact Zygor directly or something, because if i cant do this ques then the chain cannot be complete.

Many thanks

Comment

Major Problem

I have looked over the internet, sadly. there is no information about losing rep.

In other words, im kind of screwed.

Can the Zygor support please figure this out for me. i must admit blizzard is stupid for making it a Neutrul only quest when you earn rep from killing mobs on other quests anyway, i guess thats how i got past Neutrul.

Thanks.

Comment

Did you right click the line and select the show quest chain option there?
              I wonder just how 'screwed' you really are, and if its more of a pain in the butt.
              I mean with outland and northrend there is more than enough quests to get you to 70 and then 80 (respectively), even before they lowered the xp needed.

Give it a try and see what it tells you it effects. You should be able to just bypass it.

Comment

Maybe Blizzard raised the reputation gained from other quests so that you got to friendly earlier than expected.
                This and the following repeatable quest "More Crystal Fragments" are only available to lead you to higher reputation.
                You can just skip this quest, it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Well, the quest after says to turn in Ivory Tusk and that quest isnt there either. Should i run the SiS and go from there? and right clicking it just says no follow up, so your right its a pain in a butt, but can you tell me if it is an actualy chain, if not i will just run the SiS and go from there.

And yeh. Blizzard have changed alot of rep quests.

Many Thanks

Comment

Ivory Tusks too is a repeatable quest to bring your reputation to friendly and can also be skipped safely.
                    In general if it is mentioned at wowhead.com that a quest only works with a lower reputation level it can be skipped. In Zangarmarsh there is the same with the Sporeggar quests. There are some that can only be done until you reach a certain reputation. But you don't miss anything except grinding if you cannot do them anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X