DK (72-74) Problems....

Alliance Worgen Death Knight

Northrend (72-74)

Step 108 Level 72

Go to : 35,80

Talk to ''Silvermoon'' Harry..
    (Standing inside of a small tent)
    Buy 1 Shiny Knife.

I am Hostile with them for some reason, but Horde are not, and every time it try and i get owned by about 15 of them, and the quest chain says Unavailible.

Please tell me what to do please ;D <3

Many thanks.

Acording to Cabby in this post http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...lvermoon+harry you need to do this quest line here http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11573.The team still hasn't figured out yet how to have reputation work with the SiS.
    You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

So what am i supposed to do...Just stop using the guide at 72?

<3

Comment

The quest chain is in the guide but at the wrong spot. Skip forward to step 135 and do that quest (The Dead Rise!) and then follow the guide to complete it and the 4 follow up quests (Elder Atuik and Kamagua, Grezzix Spindlesnap, Street "Cred", and "Scoodles") then you should be able to come back to step 108 and get the Shiny Knife to continue on.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby, are you sure the guide is messed up that way? I went through it not a long time ago and everything was in order...
          Or is it just an SIS issue that the guide skipped the Kamagua quests? In this case go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and set the allow levels ahead slider to at leas 1 or 2, then go back in the guide or select the guide section again and rightclick the next step button until you reach the mentioned quests.

Comment

I clicked through the guide and the mentioned step is step 182 in the 72 to 74 guide. So the Kamagua quests are done before that.
            However the "ding 73" step is number 166. So if you hit level 73 earlier and have the guide to skip immediately if you are ahead it skipped the quests Cabby mentioned before.

Comment

Ok, I had just been going by the OP that had the Shiny Knife as step 108, didn't actually look in the guide to see where that step was. I guess the OP just made a mistake when he was typing the step number, it happens to us all.

Comment

I appreciate you guys helping, but i am not sure what i can do to fix it now? So yeh, can you clean this up ;D x

Comment

It's simple, you should be on step 182 for getting the Shiny Knife. Back up to step 135 and accept that quest and then the 4 follow up quests like I have listed up in post #4. Also, adjust the slider in your Dynamic Progression section of the guide options to 3.

Comment

Im on step 108 and it says get shiny knife.. <3

Comment

On step 135 it doesnt have an option it accept a quest from anyone, just tells me to get on the Zepplin.

Comment

And just for the record, i cant see anything now because everytime i press page 2 it says im Forbidden to view this page? my laptop sucks.

Comment

If you don't have the Shiny Knife at step 182 and the quests I listed at step 135 then you have an old and out-dated guide. Please update it and if needed use the Repair button.

Comment

I also get the forbidden error when trying to view the second page of this thread with the navigation buttons. I was only able to see the posts by clicking view first unread.
                            I looked at older guide files and you have an outdated guide so please update (in your guide version the quests you need start at step 62).

Comment

Working...
                            X