This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting in uldum

I just got to the part of the guide... left deepholm to start in uldum..
    but the guide wants you to pick up meetup with the caravan & also pick up hero's call uldum.. but i can only pick up either one of them but can't pick up both.. which one should i pick up?

They both take you to uldum.But the Hero's call board say to go to the Earthshirne but there is nothing there yet and you should take a boat to kalimdor and still fly to Tanaris. With Meetup with the Caravan it pretty straight forward you just take the boat and then fly to Tanaris and folow the quest from there. It all goes to the same NPC. It's just upto you which to take. I just checked wowhead and it seems the Hero's call board gives you more XP which I think is strange.
    Hero's Call: Uldum! http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28558
    Meetup with the Caravan http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28295
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks alot.... i guess thats a bug they need to fix in zygor guide

Comment

Is the guide presenting it as take this or this? Or is it actually saying to take both of them? If it's the first then Zygor must have left it in there for a player to choose which one they want to do. If it's the later then yes Zygor needs to change it so there is only one of them. Note to Zygor staff: If it's the later problem then you may want to use the Hero's Call Board Quest because it gives more XP upon completion.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

yes it is telling you to pick up both quests and to turn both of them in....

Comment

Ok thank you for letting us know about this. I have let the Zygor staff know about this issue and they should get this fixed as soon as they can. I'm going to close this thread and if you have any more issues just make a new thread in the appropriate forum and we will help you as fast as we can.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
            X